Thursday 26 June 2008

"Best present ever" now online! + New neftoons launch

On Newgrounds!

Oooor youtube... well, youtube link coming soon.


Or you could watch it on the brand spanking new Neftoons revamp!
www.neftoons.com :D

There's a few things left to add, but mostly it's finally done.. With a lot of help from Simon, who did the majority of the css coding and layout setup. Look ma, no tables!

Also today was my first day at work and it was just fantastic. I was designing characters all day :D

I'm gonna post some sketches now.



Meet gadgetgirl, who would probably work well with Astrogirl. I should hope so, as they were kinda designed to work together.




Very sketchy Astrogirl.

4 comments:

Si McClure said...

Berto's having fun reading of your blog!

BTW, the contact form could do with a CSS-rific cleanup. Fancy me having a look at that sometime this weekend, as well as try to fix that overlapping character issue?

Adam Ford said...

Saw the animation you posted on newgrounds. Let me just say...awesome(totally).
Stuff was just...insanely great. The type that makes you say things like "damn I hate this person...why not me?"
You know, the usual.
Keep up the awesome.

Allyn said...

glad to see dinamo are cracking the whip lol it's going to be great watching your film over and over and over! :D

Huntsville Kitchen Renovations said...

Loveely blog you have here