Tuesday 19 August 2008

Cyw at Eisteddfod

At work I've done a bit of animation for Cyw, a welsh preschool cartoon made with CelAction. (It's very cute :D)

So I was super excited when I went to Eisteddfod, a bit Welsh outdoor event thing, where they had a building with Cyw goodies! Got some pictures for ya.



Dude in a Cyw costume! It was so cute seeing little kids dance around to the singalong.




Colouring pictures, yaay







The Cyw bus, which Jenny reckons we should drive to work in...


I also bought a tshirt with Cyw (the little rooster) on it, which somehow is supposed to be for 5-6 year olds yet it fit me.... go figure.

3 comments:

Ash Collins said...

gawd, i thought id escaped that feathered fiend! lol wonder when the eisteddfod is coming to london...

Miriam E Lewis said...

lol you work for Cyw? Awesome :D

That must've been a fun day, probab;y rained though right? hehe

Wes Riojas said...

Hi Krystal,

I love BPE! I'm a flash animator in Dallas Texas and a new student in the Animation Mentor online school. I'm dying to know what type of workflow you used to develop such fluid animation in Flash? The principles are so well done. It looks like full animation.

I've been soured so much by bad Flash animation. But your short has given me hope that great animation is still being produced.

Thanks,
Wes